|CCTV(Closed Circuit Television) System
We provide CCTV System based on TeleEye Technology. The TeleEye Transmission Unit compresses and transmits
video signals through regular phone line, ISDN, ADSL or the
Internet. Alarm sensors can be optionally installed and connected
to the video transmission unit to further enhance the premises'
security. When the TeleEye transmission unit detects an alarm
event, it would immediately make connection and transmit videos
to the monitoring location.
In the monitoring location, you can use the TeleEye Reception
Software installed in a PC to perform system control and monitor
incoming videos from the remote site.
Probably the most widely known use of CCTV
is in security systems and such applications as retail shops,
banks, government establishments, etc. The true scope for
applications is almost unlimited. Some examples are listed
- Monitoring traffic on a bridge.
- Recording the inside of a baking oven
to find the cause of problems.
- A temporary system to carry out a traffic
survey in a town centre.
- Time lapse recording for the animation
of plasticine puppets.
- Used by the stage manager of a show to
see obscured parts of a set.
- The well-publicised use at football stadiums.
- Hidden in buses to control vandalism.
- Recording the birth of a gorilla at a
- Making a wildlife program using a large
- eproducing the infrared vision of a goldfish!
- Aerial photography from a hot air balloon.
- Production control in a factory.